Traction Compass Bike
A new line of gravel/adventure/bike packing/urban bikes.
A not-so-recent question: Why did we opt to use the Ltwoo GR7 on our steel bikes? With the difficulty and long lead times to get drive train parts since 2020, we thought this set would do its job for all around riding as well as adventure cycling. Since these bikes were not intended for racing or competition, we said, hey! Not bad! With its price point and wide range RD capability, it does ride well. Recent Atlas and Compass bike owners say they work just fine too! Also compatible with Shimano 10s. Dust cleared, now back to more gravel grinding
700C, QR axle, threaded crank, 1x10 speed.
- Frame and Fork: Phosphorus coated 4130 Chromoly steel. Fits tires up to 700x50, and 700x42 with fenders
- Handlebar: Alloy, 16 degrees flare, 400mm for size XS, 420mm for S and M frame sizes.
- Stem: Alloy, extension 70mm, rise +-7 degrees, height 40mm
- Seat post: 6061 alloy, zero-setback, 27.2, length 350mm
- Headset: Neco, alloy, sealed bearing
- Hubs: Alloy, sealed bearings, QR, F100x9, R135x10, 10speed.
- Rims: Alloy double wall, 700X14GX32holes, H=21mm, W=19mm
- Spokes: Stainless
- Tires: CST 700x45C w/tube, Presta valve
- Crank: 34T, alloy, w/threaded Neco BB
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cables: Jagwire
- Brake caliper: Zstar
- Saddle: Velo
- Bartape: Velo
- Pedal: VP
- Cog set: Ltwoo 11-46T 10speed
- Brake Levers: Ltwoo GR7 w/shifters
- RD: Ltwoo GR7