Token Headset Taper hEGGset, 4-in-1 TK070
The hEGGset hasn’t been designed as the lightest, most aerodynamic or cutting edge headset on the market. Instead, Token wanted to make a headset that quietly did its job, year in and year out. Token designed this headset to take abuse and we proved it could through machine and rider testing.
Token starts by using our Premium Bearings that are smoother and rounder than our Standard Bearings so they spin with less effort. Token then houses these bearings in 6061 aluminium alloy because of its ability to resist wear and tear. The alloy cups can be inserted 5mm into the frame to help support the bearings and cause less stress on the frame.
Token knows that riding can be tough and that stuff like mud, rain, sweat, blood and even tears will do their absolute best to seep in and destroy the bearings. To keep them protected Token double seals them so that all that nasty stuff stays away from where you don’t want it!
This may not be the fanciest headset on the market but there are times when you just need something simple and proven. For times like that, you want a TOKEN hEGGset.
- Dual function: for use with integrated & 1-1/8 threadless headtubes.
- Full set CNC alloy
- Size: 28.6x34x30mm for Road, CX & ATB
- Colour options: red, black, blue
- CNC alloy 7075 T6 crown race 30mm
- AC Bearings TK410A: 30.2x41.0x7x45°x45°
- Stack height:29mm for threadless headset (EC34/28.6 l EC34/30), 97g/set
- 10mm for integrated (IS41/28.6 l IS41/30), 59g/set
- For 1-1/8 threadless headtubes: Use all the parts.
- For 1-1/8 integrated headtubes: Do not use the cups