MKS Sylvan Touring Pedals
The Sylvan Touring pedal has the largest step area in the Sylvan line, offering various foot position over a 94X63mm area to prevent fatigue. While the pedal is double sided, it also accepts toe clips and straps to prevent slipping. This pedal works well for a wide variety types of shoes, as the cage plate tooth profile is grippy but not particular aggressive.
The Sylvan Touring pedals are finished with a silver color pedal body around a chrome plated axle, and are available with silver or black anodized cage plates. Pedals with Gold, Blue, and Red plates are available while supplies last.
The Sylvan has remained a steadfast go-to for cyclist over the last four decades.
- Proven Design
- Cold Forged Japanese steel axles
- Hand-adjusted cup & cone bearing system
- Body Material: Alloy
- Plate Material: Anodized Alloy
- Size: 94 x 63mm
- Step Area: Double Sided Pedals
- Bearings: Cup & Cone
- Toe Clips: Compatible (not included)
- Reflectors: Compatible (not included)
- Purpose: Touring, City
- Weight: 391g