Microshift Gear Kits - Advent X Gravel 1 x 10 Speed (Brifters, Rear Derailleur, Cassette)
ADVENT X - The Secret Weapon
The ADVENT X is an Enduro-ready 1x10-speed group, which can boast not only a larger gear ratio range, but also a much lower weight than the ADVENT series. The group is suitable both for beginners who want a high-end experience and for experienced riders who are looking for the best possible value for money.
With a race-ready weight and the right gear ratio for every situation, microSHIFT's ADVENT X top-of-the-line rear derailleur delivers high-end performance. When using a 10-speed chain as well as a cassette with a wide gear range of 11-48 teeth, which also has an evenly distributed gradation, the RD-M6205AM rear derailleur always allows you to choose the right gear even in difficult conditions. Add to the concept microSHIFT's in-house ratchet and pawl freewheel system, larger shift rollers with higher teeth for optimized chain routing, and the appropriate adjustment hardware, and the result is an all-around worry-free package.
Combined with the SB-M100A drop bar shifters, the RD-M6205AM rear derailleur is also great for gravel bikes.
Features of the ADVENT X RD-M6205AM rear derailleur
- Larger shifting rollers with higher teeth promise an optimized chain guide
- The proven ratchet and pawl freewheel system not only secures the chain, but can also be switched on and off by switch
- Cage and chain guide made of aluminum
- Metric hardware for adjustment
Specifications & Compatibility:
- Max. Sprocket size: 46 to 48 teeth
- Capacity: 41 teeth
- Compatible with conventional 10-speed chains
- Compatible with 10-speed cassettes with up to 11-48 teeth gradation
- Compatible with ADVENT X shifters only
ADVENT X SB-M100A dropbar brake/shift lever
The microSHIFT ADVENT X SB-M100A brake/shift lever features ergonomics tailored to gravel riding - whether your handlebars have a 5° or 45° flare, the slightly rounded design and easy-access position of the shift paddle ensure everything is exactly where it should be. Plus, you don't have to choose between a low-maintenance or durable shifter, with the ADVENT X Shifter you can have both while being ready for any adventure.
ADVENT X CS-H104 cassette
With a full set of hardened steel sprockets, the microSHIFT ADVENT X CS-H104 cassette forgoes maximum weight reduction in favor of spectacular durability. A high-end heat treatment process gives this 10-speed cassette a bombproof structure, making it withstand even the toughest loads.
With the wide range of 11 to 48 teeth, predictable gear graduations and compatibility with conventional chains and hubs, the sprocket set of the ADVENT X CS-H104 raises the term high-end to a whole new level. Compatible with standard HG freewheel bodies and 10-speed chains.
1. Drop Bar Shifters for Shimano DynaSys 11
Pair these integrated drop bar shifters with an ADVENT X rear derailleur and cassette for a 1x setup with unparalleled range.
- External shifter cable routing, internal brake routing
- Left side brake only for 1 x 10 setups
- Shifter levers are separated from brake lever to avoid accidental braking
- Crisp and positive shifting action
- Road brake cable pull
- Compatible with Advent X derailleurs only
- Shifter Style: Integrated Drop Bar
- Chainring Count: 1x Single
- Side: Pair
- Left Side: Break Lever Only
- Cable Routing: External
- Brake Reach: Standard
- Lever Material: Aluminum / Steel
- Compatibility: Advent X
- Model No: SB-M100A
2. Advent X Rear Derailleur 10 Speed Medium Cage Clutch
With a raceworthy weight and the right gearing for any situation, microSHIFT’s top-of-the-line ADVENT X rear derailleur delivers high-end performance without high-end headaches. By using a 10-speed chain and wide range 11-48t cassette with predictable, evenly spaced gear steps, ADVENT X allows you to find the right gear even in challenging conditions. Add in microSHIFT’s proprietary ratchet-and-pawl clutch, larger pulleys with taller teeth for better chain retention, and metric adjustment hardware, and you’ve got everything you want and nothing you don’t.
- Compatible with ADVENT X 10-speed drivetrains only
- Compatible with standard 10-speed chains
- Ratchet-and-pawl clutch provides chain security and can be turned on and off with a switch
- Metric adjustment hardware
- Larger pulleys with taller teeth improve chain security and provide higher overall ride height
- Aluminum cage
- Cage Length: Medium Cage
- Max Cog: 46-48T
- Capacity: 41T
- Clutch: Yes
- Cage Material: Aluminum
- Outer Link Material: Aluminum
- Compatibility: Advent X
- Weight: 313g
- Model No: RD-M6205AM
3. G-Series 10 Speed Cassette 11-48
Sometimes less is more. With 10-speeds, 11-48t range and evenly spaced gear steps, the ADVENT X cassette allows riders to shift less often to find the right gear, while still having enough range to ride what they want. Fewer cogs also means less weight, a wider chain for better mud shedding — it even fits on standard 10-speed freehub bodies so you don’t need to buy new wheels for no reason. In short, it’s everything you want in a high end drivetrain.
- Compatible with standard HG cassette hub bodies
- Continuosly molded cogs achieve a high standard of durability and straightness
- Spider carrier reduces wear on aluminum cassette hub bodies
- Range: 11-48T
- Surface Finish: 2 Layered ED Black
- Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-34-40*-48*
- Spider: Yes
- Cog Material: Steel / Aluminum* (40 & 48)
- Hub Compatibility: Standard Freehub
- Weight: 424g
- Model No: CS-G104 11-48T