ABUS Lock U-Mini 40/130HB140
The U-Mini 40 U-Lock is a small and lightweight answer to your bike security problems. It offers a high level of protection for bike couriers, even in situations where the risk of theft is high.
The U-Mini 40 U-Lock stands out from the crowd thanks to its customer-centred design and ability to offer a high level of protection despite its diminutive weight.
Thieves don't stand a chance against the U-Mini 40 U-Lock, thanks to the round shackle made from 14mm hardened steel and the high-quality cylinder featuring Double Locking technology. Weighing in at a mere 980g, the miniature powerhouse achieves a security rating of 11 (very secure) on the ABUS Level System. Another bonus: the U-lock is supplied with four keys. All family members, both young and old, will have easy access to a lock whenever they want to take a trip on two wheels. The U-Mini 40 U-Lock passed the ice spray test with flying colours, and has also been awarded the "Sold Secure" seal of approval in the United Kingdom.
- Hardened 14 mm round shackle
- Innovative Soft-Touch plastic casing around the lock body to prevent damage to paintwork
- Special, modern design of the lock body casing allows for optimum handling
- The shackle, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- Four keys included with the lock
- 20 x 14 x4 cm at the base of the lock (largest section of lock)
- 15 x 11 cm interior loop for locking (max pole size)